· Participate in market research, compile and analyze relevant data to help guide the conceptualization of the Fresh Food program.
· Prepare literature review, including but not limited to laws and regulations research and industry information, to provide inputs to ensure compliance and appropriation of the Fresh Food program.
· Input data into our master system, including but not limited to the Product master, Supplier master, and Promotion master.
· Maintain communication with commissaries/suppliers/central kitchens, including but not limited to preparing meeting recaps following each sample testing session, scheduling meetings, preparing NDAs for current and prospective commissaries/suppliers/central kitchens.
· Research and incorporate innovations in food preparation techniques, technology, packaging and ever-changing trends in taste and health to keep our menu fresh and updated.
· Analyze product sales and profitability data to provide meaningful inputs for the refinery, enhancement and adaptation of our menu to meet our performance targets and ultimately our customers’ needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Food nutrition, Culinary degree or equivalent certificate with a minimum of one (1) year of food service experience, culinary experience in a high-traffic full-service or QSR.
· Ability to travel frequently to/from meetings and to various locations especially to partner’s production and staging facilities and on-site to stores in Viet Nam. Ability to travel and stay for periods of 1-4 weeks outside of Viet Nam at least once or twice a year.
· Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese and English a must, ability in Japanese a bonus.