The Merchandising Admin position is responsible for following up on purchase orders from Supplier’s, in accordance with 7-Eleven’s procedures, to ensure that products reach the stores on time; be responsible for handling merchandising administrative work; analyze sales performance of assigned categories; input data; perform market surveys and perform other job duties as assigned.
- Follow up Purchase Orders
- Call/Email suppliers to ensure on time delivery to stores
- Problem solving logistics related issues
- Responsible for handling merchandising administrative work
- Coordinate new item introduction for the merchandising team
- Data entry
- Coordinate promotional activities
- Analyze product performance
- Perform market research and provide recap and analysis
- University graduated in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
- At least 1 year working experiences at the same position or related to that field.
- Good at MS Office
- Have an eyes in details