Graphic Designer is an important team player in a young and open-minded environment. There is plenty of space for your creativity to promote 7-Eleven’s key brand assets in Vietnam.
• Collaborate with the team to develop creative and effective solutions for the 7-Eleven brands in the Vietnam market
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc
• Suggest proper materials and relative costings of final artworks within the agreed budget and timeline. Support to check quality of final product
• Stay current on industry trends such as the new design practices and technology about images, visuals, animations, and icons
• To carry out ad hoc tasks as required
• Bachelor’s degree in art, design or equivalent
• 3-4 years experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
• Proficient in design software including Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
• Possess strong conceptual skills, good sense of design, layout, and typography
• Having photo shooting, motion graphic and video creation skills is preferred
• Self-motivated, creative, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Good interpersonal skills. Big egos need not apply
• English fluency is preferred