Graphic Designer is an important team player in a young and open-minded environment. There is plenty of space for your creativity to promote 7-Eleven’s key brand assets in Viet Nam.
RESPONSIBILITIES• Collaborate with the team to develop creative and effective solutions for the 7-Eleven brands in the Viet Nam market
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc• Suggest proper materials and relative costings of final artworks within the agreed budget and timeline. Support to check quality of final product
• Stay current on industry trends such as the new design practices and technology about images, visuals, animations, and icons
• To carry out ad-hoc tasks as required
REQUIREMENTS• Bachelor’s degree in art, design or equivalent
• 2- year experience in an in-house creative department or design firm• Proficient in design software including Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity• Possess strong conceptual skills, good sense of design, layout, and typography
• Having photo shooting, motion graphic and video creation skills is preferred• Self-motivated, creative, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Good interpersonal skills. Big egos need not apply• English fluency is preferred